Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's Been Too Long...

...since I have posted any pictures of this cute little guy. I think from now on I am just going to put up pictures - no title, no message from me...cuz let's be serious - you aren't really reading this anyway. You came for one thing and one thing only, so here you go:

Hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's
Visiting Great Grandpa

Cousins!
Just looking adorable...
Gila Valley Temple
Another cute one...
Play date with the Bells
Thanksgiving Point

Draper Temple with Nana and Papa


Mmmmmm Nutella!

One of these days I will learn how to post a video and then you will all be in for a real treat!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Too cute!! and yes, I read what you write... I hope you enjoyed your familly time over Memorial Weekend. Sure do miss you guys!

Laura said...

I love to read what you write.....But I do come to see that very cute little man! Love you guys.